Thursday, September 28, 2006

have an answer?

So when your potty training and being very consistant and everything is going good, what do you do with your toddler when your at the park and they have to poo? I mean, atleast Davids a boy so standing and peeing in the bush is exceptable, but what about #2?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh...Poop in the bush?

Anonymous said...

Teach him to partially hide behind something and say "No Bobo" over and over again until the feeling passes....

HET Z said...

when he's gotta go, he's gotta go now.
and i dont think poop in the bush is socially exceptable

Anonymous said...

Well like I said it worked for Autum.....I'll send her over to give a few lessons?

HET Z said...

so you brought wipes and you let her poop on the ground? or made her hold it and she did? (not sure which anon you are)

Anonymous said...

Poop in the bush ! Poop in the bush ! Poop in the bush !

theBreedvelds said...

Sorry, haven't been there yet and I don't know if I look forward to it!

Kelt Kids said...

You're not going to like this answer but if you're really trying to be consistant you have to find a toilet! Pooping in the bush is not a great habit to teach and I think it's actually against the law. Maybe not if you dispose of it - but still. If you let him do it once, he'll be asking all the time. I let Duncan (when he was little) pee in a bush at a park one time and spent the next month trying to get him not to pee in the trees in our backyard. Ah potty training - such fun.

HET Z said...

i hate to say it, but im fine with david peeing in the back yard.

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that you let your child peeing in the backyard. What bad habits. HE HE.

HET Z said...

but thats what makes it so great having a boy.

Anonymous said...

Outdoor Evacuation is HIGHLY underrated.....

Anonymous said...

Yes Shawn but I can see him peeing out my kitchen window. NICE!!!!
Like father like son. HE HE