Tuesday, February 06, 2007

sick

Sorry theres been no updates. We've all been very sick around here with this nasty stomach flew. So... theres been nothing exciting to post. I promise once we're up and at 'em I'll post something good!

3 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

Yuk! We just got through all that, flu, colds etc. It was pretty bad, so I can empathize with you! Take care and get healthy!!

Kelt Kids said...

I know how you feel. We've all been down twice since Christmas. I'm going out to get ColdFX for everyone. Enough is enough!

Anonymous said...

"I promise once we're up and at 'em I'll post something good!"



Hmmmmm......sounds familiar.....


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Update

Hey everyone! Stay tuned for a really cool update...actually it'll probably be the coolest blog entry you've ever seen hands down. Which will completely make up for the lack of cool entries in the last while. K come back soon and you'll see the coolest thing ever! Cool....





Why do I even bother? :)